Saturday, March 31, 2007

Sell A Bration Simply Scrappin Kit











Here is another layout I did last week. I used the Simply Scrappin kit that was in the Sell A Bration brochure. I really liked the way it turned out. I normally don't cut a curve out of my paper because I am afraid of what it will look like but this worked pretty well. I just cut along the writing and swirls on the paper. I also used a white gel pen to make stems for my flowers...so then I used the white gel pen to make stitching in the corners...trying to pull it all together. The pictures are from Thanksgiving (yes I know the page doesn't really scream Thanksgiving) but I like the look of the pictures..they already had a white border...with these colors. I don't think it matters that much that fall colors aren't used. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.